Our big boy loves firemen. Maybe it comes from the fact that we had an apartment fire while I was pregnant with him and the firefighters were so careful that he and I were safe. There was another fire in our complex this summer, and he insisted of going outside to see the fire trucks. Luckily, a nice firefighter let us take pictures with him. Recently, he watched Signing Time, volume 11 (My Neighborhood) and loved that they taught him the signs for "firefighter" and "police officer." He walked around telling everyone that he was a firefighter.
So, naturally, we dressed him as a firefighter for Halloween (thanks for finishing the costume while I was in the hospital, Mom). Now, he wears a very worn firefighter hat all around the house. He also likes to put it on with his firefighter pjs.
I look forward to him getting a personalized tour of a fire station later this month.
So, naturally, we dressed him as a firefighter for Halloween (thanks for finishing the costume while I was in the hospital, Mom). Now, he wears a very worn firefighter hat all around the house. He also likes to put it on with his firefighter pjs.
I look forward to him getting a personalized tour of a fire station later this month.
1 comment:
Check him out! Stallion. Good thinking to have a blog. We love you.
Jed/Crys
Post a Comment