Saturday, February 9, 2008
Happy 5th Anniversary!
This week we celebrate our 5th anniversary. It is crazy to think that 5 years ago at this time we were looking forward to a temple wedding. My husband was sleeping in my little brother's room at my parents' house because our apartment was "too lonely" with only him there. Now we are in apartment #5 (if you count the apartment in Spain); the only furniture that still exists are file cabinets, book shelves, and the trunk my parents gave me after my mission; and our family has doubled in number. What a wonderful five years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hurray for you and Happy Anniversary!
Sorry, I deleted my comment--I realized it had me signed in under my old blog and I didn't think you would know it was from me. However, it looks like it won't let me leave a comment unless I use my old log-in so: Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you and Ryan. I am so glad I got to attend your wedding--it was a happy moment during a very hard time for me.--Betsy
Post a Comment