Friday, November 14, 2008

Nothing big . . .

This isn't one of those amazing posts, where I have pictures and details. My husband is at a conference and the boys and I are home with colds. We've been playing with feathers—yellow feathers someone left as part of a craft kit for too long in the church lost and found. I was sitting on the floor and the oldest was running circles around me (literally). All of us were laughing. The youngest crawled over to my lap and sat between my legs and leaned back. I had become his cushion. (He's been doing this lately sitting down by me and then leaning back as if my legs were his pillow and he were relaxing.) The youngest started laughing with me as we followed the oldest circling around us. It made having a cold and being homebound worthwhile. Sometimes I really love being a mom.

No comments: