Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I haven't forgotten y'all

But I've been busy and the computer is having problems which is why I am posting what I am posting. My loving husband is out-of-town (and the country) so he missed the momentous occasion last night when A-- started scooting across the floor army style. He also had a tooth pop through his gums (though with the bad nights, I'm not surprised that it popped, I just thought it would pop somewhere else). So I took a video of the crawling to show Papi in Europe. And then I figured I would post it on here as well. He is the biggest of my babies and he got the earliest tooth and started crawling the fastest. (I wonder if it has anything to do with size.)

2 comments:

amberella said...

OMG, what a sweet little chub he is. Good boy, way to crawl. We really need to see you!

Kris said...

Congratulations big guy! What a champion :)