Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Is this cheating?

Is it cheating to post a pay it forward craft on a private blog so few of the WWW actually get the chance to participate? I guess it doesn't matter. It only increases your chances of winning.

So, here's how it works: the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Just the thought of receiving something in the mail that isn't a bill is delightful! Come and play!!

Since I anticipate that only three people check the blog with any regularity, I can anticipate who I will be sending things to. Will I be right?

6 comments:

Danielle Strong said...

You are so sweet. Was I one of the three? Cute idea, I'm off to add it to mine.

Anonymous said...

Bet you didn't think I'd post, now did you? I don't have a blog, but I'll send some random handmade cards to 3 people in the next month - just for fun :) What a fun thought. Hugs from Vegas... amanda

Taryn said...

I think I'm going to jump in on this one too. =o) I've just barely started a blog & this might be a good way to spread the news. Lots of love! Taryn

Dr. Genevieve Ford said...

I'm going to comment either way, because I love your cute blog. Your baby quilt is stunning. I'm not surprised that it took a bit of time. I'll bet the munchin loves it!

And I'm impressed with your pastries!

Betsy said...

I can't believe I went so long without checking your blog. Believe it or not I was in California visiting my grandma when you posted this. Since quitting my job I have actually gone days without getting online at all and I haven't checked any of my friends blogs in a long time. I am in the nesting mode and have been cleaning my house like crazy--to bad it doesn't stay clean.

Cecily said...

Okay, okay everyone. I give in. I will try to get all five of you something, but only because I love you all. Hmm. What can I make?