Three days after graduation, we went on a whirlwind house-hunting trip (thanks to my mom who came here and stayed with the boys and had a bit of a rough time with the oldest who was very angry that we left). The first day we saw 23 houses, and the second day we saw the rest of the options, for a total of 41, and did repeat looks at four. One was really too small, though it had a great yard; one was great except it was a bi-level and we worry if I have a relapse; one we almost offered on, but decided that the traditional house wasn't best for us; the last was a great ranch home with a partially finished basement. So we offered, were accepted, and signed the contract yesterday. (Whew!)
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations, so many exciting things. Your house is beautiful!!
I cry with joy for you. That looks like the town I knew and loved. How are moving plans?
Congratulations on owning a home! I know you will love having a house of your own. When do you move?
Post a Comment