What does ABD mean?
A) all blue dinosaurs
B) acrobatic ballroom dancers
C) a bright day
D) all boring dairies
E) all but dissertation
The answer . . .
E
And I am now one of the few, the proud, the undefended:
on Wednesday, I successfully defended my dissertation prospectus.
on Wednesday, I successfully defended my dissertation prospectus.
3 comments:
Congrats again!! And I love the pictures of your house--so nice! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations!! My link to your blog in My Favorites somehow linked to an old post, so I just thought you stopped blogging a few months ago. It was so fun to catch up. I will have to email you to get the details on your move, etc. You are an amazing woman!
I am so, so, so excited for you! I'm sure you'll be done before I finish my next chapter. I still love your topic. I just got my internet back up and running and can't wait to chat with you some more. Love, Genny
Post a Comment